Saturday 18 May 2013

|| Review || Goody Simple Styles Spin Pins

Right, another review today!

Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin - £5.49

I recently watched a video on youtube that showed me how to use these and I thought 'Oh my God, I need these in my life.' Now I have long hair that goes down to my mid-back when it's straight and when you work in a lab everyday it's important to have your hair tied up so you don't burn half your hair off my accident. It really bugs me when say I've straightened my hair, but then after tying it up for the day in a hair band I get a kink from where it sat.  So out I went and purchased these magic pins! Yes they're only useful for buns, but hey that's no trouble to do if it meant that I could take it out when I'm done with work and be left with hair that doesn't look stupid. They're metal so they're durable, I've even taken it in the shower with me to put my hair up when I've put conditioner in so I don't end up washing it away whilst I do other stuff because I like to leave my conditioner in my hair for a while. They've never hurt whilst putting in or taking out or when they're actually in my hair. Super easy to use, basically treat them like screws and with just two, it keeps my hair up all day even if I'm running around doing lots of stuff. Thumbs up from me! I think they're a little bit pricey for what they are, and I think they're marginally cheaper in Morrisons, but I can't imagine by how much. I suppose seeing as they're metal, they're worth the price seeing as it'll be very hard to break them. The only think I can imagine happening to them is if they get bent or squashed, but I reckon it's quite a difficult thing to do!

Anyway, hope it's helpful :)

Shazza
xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment